DR. AMRENDRA KUMAR: CO-FOUNDER & CO-DIRECTOR OF DERMACLINIX – Best Hair Transplant Surgeon in Delhi NCR
Dr. Amrendra Kumar is the co-director of DERMACLINIX and is considered among the best dermatologists and hair transplant surgeon in Delhi, India. He has done his MD in Dermatology from the well-known institute of India- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi. He has also worked as a senior resident in the renowned PGIMER (Post Graduate Institute for Medical Education and Research), Chandigarh followed by working at Safdarjung Hospital- one of the largest hospital in New Delhi. While working at these prestigious institutes, he polished his skills and gained a vast experience in every field of dermatology and this is what makes him the best dermatologist in Delhi. Whether you talk about hair transplantation, cosmetic surgeries or clinical dermatology- he has proven himself to be an expert.
He is considered to be an expert of Hair transplantation, especially with FUE method. He has a good hand in doing mega-sessions and giga-sessions with FUE method, which is rare to find. There are only a few hair transplant doctors in Delhi who are proficient to do this. Also, he is specialized in performing safe & successful body hair transplantation along with great results. He is known for extracting more than 1000 hair follicles per hour. His constant endeavour to improvise himself is the secret behind his success in achieving good results even in critical cases like Baldness of grade VII or Scarring Alopecia. He strives to achieve a very natural hairline designing with maximum density and maximum hair grafts survival so as to provide the best possible results to every patient.
Apart from an experienced hair transplant surgeon in Delhi, he is also a master at Vitiligo or Leucoderma surgery. He has received his training in Vitiligo surgery under the guidance of Dr. Somesh Gupta (a top-searched expert in Vitiligo surgery worldwide) during his tenure in AIIMS, New Delhi. He has a good hand at every kind of Vitiligo surgery mainly the Melanocyte keratinocyte suspension transplant, which is the best surgical method for Vitiligo till date. He is among the widely-chosen skin specialists because of his efficiency of achieving repigmentation of more than 95% in most of the cases with considerable results. Apart from these, he is also an expert in other surgical Vitiligo methods like ultra-thin split skin grafting, suction blister grafting, punch grafting and many more.
During his stint at AIIMS (New Delhi) and PGI (Chandigarh), he has not just gained experience in managing the critical dermatological situations, but also worked in the field of Dermatosurgery (Hair transplantation, Vitiligo Surgery, Acne scar surgery, Scar revision, mole/nevus excision and Ear lobe repair, nail surgery), Lasers (hair removal, tattoo removal, birthmark, vascular lesions and Skin resurfacing) and Cosmetology (Microdermabrasion, Microneedling, Chemical peeling and Fillers).
Dr. Amrendra Kumar has an experience of 10 years in Clinical Dermatology, Dermatosurgery, Venereology, Lasers and Cosmetology. He has given his best piece of work in his research on the topic: Acne Vulgaris and Vitiligo (Leucoderma). In clinical dermatology, he has a keen interest in Pediatric dermatoses, management of resistant acne, Vitiligo and melasma. He has a burning desire to relish the life of others and thus, he put his best efforts in serving each patient.
He has performed more than 2000 successful hair transplant surgeries till date. Not just the native people, he has also operated various celebrities across the globe (mostly from USA, Canada and Australia). When it comes to do large sessions in a single sitting with high-density packing and highly satisfying results, he is second to none. In a very short span, he has earned fame among the top hair restoration doctors in Delhi, India.
- He had taken a special interest in developing a technique that ensures maximum hair graft survival (up to 100%).
- He is one of those renowned Indian faculties who was invited to give a lecture at ISHRS (International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery) 2014 Meet in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on the topic, “PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) Therapy in Hair Transplantation”.
- He has also given a guest lecture at various National & International conferences like AAHRS/HAIRCON, World Congress of Trichology (South Korea), DERMACON, etc.
- He is one of the those who pioneer to develop PRP therapy for its use in hair transplantation. He has also developed a method to standardize the procedure of making PRP maintain the highest level of quality.
- He believes in sharing knowledge for the betterment of the society and thus, runs a special fellowship program. Many doctors have undergone training for hair transplantation under him till now!
- He has published the world’s first case of “Body Hair Transplantation in Vitiligo” in JCAS 2013.
- His paper has been selected in “Best Young dermatologist” in CUTICON 2010, Delhi.
- He is also a member of ISDS, ISD, MMDS, IADVL and PDS.
- Top-searched Consultant Dermatologist and Hair Transplant Surgeon in Delhi till date.
- Presently, Director & Co-founder of DermaClinix- the Complete Skin and Hair Solution Center, New Delhi.
- Worked as a senior resident at the Vardhaman Mahavir Medical College (V.M.M.C) & Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi and Post Graduate Institute for Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh.
- M.D. in Dermatology (2008-2011) from All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi
- M.B.B.S (2000-2007) from Patna Medical College & Hospital (PMCH), Patna.
- Delhi Medical Council (DMC/54168)
- Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists
- International Society of Dermatology
- Kumar A, Khandpur S. Congenital generalized lipodystrophy of Berardinelli-Seip type: A rare case. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol 2011:77:402
- Chouhan K, Kumar A, Gupta S. Body hair transplantation in vitiligo. J Cut Aest Surg 2013;2:111-2
- Kumar A, Kumar A. Gianotti-crosti syndrome: an atypical presentation. RJPBCS 2014:5:637-40
PRESENTATIONS ( GUEST SPEAKER )
- Hair transplantation in scarring alopecia, (GUEST SPEAKER) IADVL-DSB 2015. Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
- PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy) in Hair Transplantation- ISHRS 2014, Malaysia
- Role of P.acnes in acne. Acne symposium. New DELHI 2012
- The resistance of P.acnes in acne patients. Cuticon 2011. New Delhi. Awarded best young dermatologist
- Olmsted Syndrome. IADVL-DSB 2010
- Hair transplantation in cicatricial alopecia. Haircon 2015
- Hair transplantation in cicatricial alopecia. EADV 2015
- Prevalence of resistance in P.acnes in acne patients.
- Conducted workshops on PRP therapy and vitiligo at ISD conference, New Delhi
- Workshop on Platelet Rich Plasma (facilitator), ACSICON, New Delhi
- Workshop on Chemical Peels (coordinator), AESTHETICS, New Delhi
- CME on Dermatopathology, AIIMS, New Delhi
- Workshop on Botulinum Toxin (coordinator), ACSICON, New Delhi
- CME on Nail disorders, New Delhi
- Workshop on Dermal Fillers, AESTHETICS (coordinator), New Delhi
- Active delegate in various other conferences
- Hair Restoration Surgery procedures, Dermatosurgery, Dermatopathology.