Dr Kavish Chouhan Co-founder & Co- Director of Dermaclinix.
Dr.Kavishchouhan is the Director of DERMACLINIX and is considered amongst the best dermatologist and hair transplant surgeon in INDIA. He has done his MD in Dermatology from the prestigious All India Institute of Medical Sciences(AIIMS), DELHI. He also has worked in the prestigious Post Graduate Institute for Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh.
- He has experience of successfully performing >1000 hair transplant procedures by FUE. He specializes in doing mega & giga sessions of hair transplantation by FUE. He has experience of successfully performing many hair transplant procedures in AIIMS, PGI and in his own practice. He has upgraded his skills by tips from world leaders in hair transplantation including Dr. Alex Ginzberg (Israel), Dr. Shapiro (USA) etc. He also had been involved in teaching many post graduate students the art of hair transplantation.
- He was amongst very few Indian Faculties who were invited to take lecture in the prestigious ISHRS (international society of hair restoration surgery) 2013 Meet in San Francisco, USA on “HAIR TRANSPLANTATION BY GIGA SESSION (>3500 FU) FUE”.
- He also has take guest lectures in various national & international confernces like AAHRS/HAIRCON 2013 in banglore, Pigmentricon 2013 in Goa, World congress of dermatology 2010 in South Korea, DERMACON 2012 in guraon etc.
- He is amongst the pioneers of PRP ( Platelet rich Plasma) treatment & PRP-ACell for hair fall in INDIA with >500 PRP done over last 3 years.
He has several publication in indexed journals like Lancet, British Journal of Dermatology (BJD), Clinical & experimental dermatology(CED), JCAS etc.
- He has published the world’s first case of “Body Hair Transplantation in Vitiligo” in JCAS 2013.
He has been awarded “Best young dermatologist” in CUTICON 2010, DELHI & Best poster award in DERMACON, 2011.
Dr. Kavish chouhan is a qualified physician member of ISHRS (International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery) since 2010.
- He also is a member of ISDS, ISD, MMDS, IADVL, PDS etc.
Scholarshiprecepient and oral presentation in World congress of dermatology (WCD) in Korea, 2011
Young dermatologist award in CUTICON (Delhi dermatology conference) 2010
- Best poster award in DERMACON 2011
- Winner of NEURO QUIZ (MP) in 2007
- Winner of Pediatrics quiz in 2007
- “Fabry’s disease’ in lancet, 2011 (Lancet. 2011 Oct 1;378(9798):1254)
- “Vitamin D deficiency and rickets in children and adolescents with ichthyosiformerythroderma in type IV and V skin” as original article in british journal of dermatology (BJD) (Br J Dermatol. 2012 Mar;166(3):608-15)
- “Squamous cell carcinoma presenting as multiple discharging sinuses on the chin” in clinical and experimental dermatology (CED), (ClinExpDermatol. 2011 Aug; 36(6):641-4.)
- Chouhan K, Kumar A, Kanwar AJ. Body hair transplantation in vitiligo. J Cutan Aesthet Surg [serial online]2013 [cited 2014 Jan 10];6:111-2. Available from: https://www.jcasonline.com/text.asp?2013/6/2/111/112675