Consultant Dermatologist and Hair Transplant Surgeon Dermaclinix
- Consultant Dermatologist and Hair Transplant Surgeon – Dermaclinix, The Complete Skin and Hair Solution centre, Green Park main, New Delhi-110016, India (Nov 2014-till present)
- Assistant professor – Mahatma Gandhi medical college and research institute, Pondicherry
(Feb 2014-Oct 2014)
- Senior Resident – Post Graduate Institute for Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh
- M.D Dermatology (2010-2012) – Post Graduate Institute for Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh-16001
- M.B.B.S (2003-2008) – Mahatma Gandhi medical college and research institute, Pondicherry university.
- Indian Medical Council (Tamilnadu medical council /85580)
- Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists
- Medical dermatology society
- Vinay K, Chandrasegaran A, Kanwar AJ, et al. Primary cutaneous mucormycosis presenting as a giant plaque: Uncommon presentation of a rare mycosis. Mycopathologia. 2014 Aug;178(1-2):97-101.
- A rare case of primary cutaneous histoplasmosis- Chandigarh Dermatology Society(CDS) meet
- Comparison of efficacy, flares and side effect profile of fluticasone 0.05% cream and tacrolimus 0.1% ointment in childhood atopic dermatitis- TYSA 2012, New Delhi
- Role of P.acnes in acne. Acne symposium. New DELHI 2012
- A Peculiar case of Angio-lymphoid hyperplasia with eosinophilia presenting with multiple tumor like lesions- CDS meet, 2013
- Comparison of efficacy, flares and side effect profile of fluticasone 0.05% cream and tacrolimus 0.1% ointment in childhood atopic dermatitis
- Workshop on non-cultured melanocyte suspension grafting in vitiligo, Cuticon-North zone, Chandigarh.
- Cuticon 2012, Faridkot
- Cuticon 2013, Chandigarh
- CME on patterned hair loss, CDS meet
- Active delegate in various other conferences
- Gold medalist in general medicine in final MBBS.
- Distinctions in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Forensic medicine, Microbiology, Pathology and General medicine during MBBS
- Among pioneers in use of Rituximab in the treatment of Pemphigus in India
- Hair Restoration procedures, Vitiligo surgery, Other dermatosurgical procedures, Use of biologicals in dermatology