“It’s not about how much money we make, it’s about how much life we change.”— DermaClinix
ADVANCED Biostimulation FUE hair transplant
- It comprises of hair transplantation by FUE along with platelet rich plasma therapy which not only enhances residual hair but also enriches transplanted follicles by provision of high concentrations of growth factors directly near the hair roots and by the stimulation of pluripotent stem cells in close association with follicle roots.
- PRP is immunologically neutral and poses almost no possibilities for allergic reactions, hypersensitivity or foreign-body reactions because it is derived from the patient’s own body(self derived plasma & PDGF).
- In this technique, hair follicles to be transplanted are preserved in a special solution enriched with the patient’s own growth factors and at the end of the surgery; this concentrated solution of growth factors is injected into the entire affected area.
- We are seeing that due to biostimulation, a good proportion of transplanted hair remain viable [in growth phase (ANAGEN)] and show healthy growth patterns post transplantation.
- Dermaclinix (HairtransplantAsia) are the pioneers for this treatment in India.
- We prepare PRP with a specialized technique ensuring high concentrations of growth factors which are duly confirmed by high-end techniques for quantitative & qualitative analysis.
Bio stimulation in Hair Transplantation
The potential for using growth factors to promote healing and hair growth after hair transplantation is focused on three functional applications:
- To preserve & prolong hair follicle viability during and after hair transplantation;
- To promote and enhance tissue repair and healing after hair transplantation; and,
- To reinvigorate dormant hair follicles and stimulate new hair growth.
To Preserve and Enhance Hair Follicle Viability
Between the time that hair follicles are removed from a donor area of the scalp and transplanted into a recipient area, they are subject to damage from several possible reasons:
- Dehydration if the donor follicles are inadequately moistened between the times of removal and transplantation;
- Oxygen and nutrient starvation due to removal from blood supply during the harvest-to-transplantation time period;
- Temperature and ph(acidic/alkaline) changes in the follicle environment; and,
- Revascularization injuries during follicular transplant may lead to a possible delay in nutrient delivery to the follicle which may cause degeneration.
Enhancement of tissue repair & healing
In order to promote tissue repair and healing after surgery, the growth factors stored in platelets are released at a site of tissue injury, promoting tissue repair and healing. Individual growth factors such as PDGF have been used by surgeons to promote wound healing in post operative patients. The rationale for using PRP in outpatient surgical hair restoration is to use the full array of platelet-associated growth factors to promote healing and to minimize scarring, as well as to promote hair growth to maximal levels naturally.
Reinvigorating dormant hair follicles
After noting enhanced hair growth of transplanted hair after use of PRP, researchers conducted a small study of PRP effect on dormant non-transplanted hair follicles. The study hypothesized that platelet growth factors can “wake up” dormant hair follicles and initiate the production of new hair. PRP was applied after scalp skin was slightly injured to induce platelets to release growth factors at the injury site. Enhanced hair growth and hair diameter was noted over the next 4 months, with a fall-off in enhanced hair growth after 4 months. Hair Transplant Asia provide best bio-fue hair transplant in Delhi